2 oct 2009

W V M I .need your partnership.Dr Sammy D.James

I share the food for ten people. The amount of food is never enough for us. Sometimes, we go two or three days without solid food. I am a kind woman. I am helpful, sincere, and forgiving. I would to become a beautician. Farah paul


I have to carry 20 gallons of water per day. Some times I go to bed without a meal. I am suffering from different kind of sicknesses. I am generous and I am a strong girl. I would like to get the chance to go to school like every child. Jean Charles

Sometimes we spend more than 2 days without eating. I dream to go to school and send all my children to school but I can’t. I think that my friend and God first can help me to reach my dreams and I think God he loves me. Saint-Juste


When we finish selling every thing that we possess, if our situation doesn’t change we are surely going to starve until we die. We just drink salty water and go to sleep hoping to find something to eat the next day. It is hard to live this kind of life. It is hard. Cheilla fredline


My father is in prison. Now, only my grand mother takes care of us. If we don’t have anything to eat, and our neighbors don’t have either, and we spend the day with no food. The most important thing for me is school. I would really love to go to school. Loudia


I sleep on the ground on a piece of carton. Many times, she has nothing to give me and I go to sleep without eating. I never celebrated my birthday, and I do not know if I will one day. I never went to school, but I dream to become a doctor. Alex Jhonny


I would like to have a bed to sleep. I don’t know how to read and write. My mother is dead and my father is far away. I don’t eat regularly. Sometimes I sleep with no food. Some other times, I eat bread with sugar water. I don’t have clothes, sandals, shoes and underwear.Ricalande .

W V M I.We need 2 buses,3 pick up, 5 jeeps. 200 computer,Please partner with us.

In my whole life,
I've got a dream
Too many people
Hate apartheid
Why do you like it?Hey European,Indian man
We've got to come together as one
Not forgetting the Japanese,american,african,caribbean,latin american,ocean...
The cats and the dogs
Have forgiven each other
What is wrong with us All those years
Fighting each other
But no solution.
When we read in the bible about the creation of the earth, it tells us that man was created in the image of God. but it does not tell us if God was white, black, coloured, indian or whatever. when i see a black man...i see the image of God, when i see a white man...i see the image of God,
i see an indian...i see the image of god, colours and everybody, we are the images God. God is one. and that is why, we are his children, and the only thing that is keeping us apart is apartied. we must stop it, and come together as one.
We are one.Help each other?

No hay comentarios: