29 sept 2009

Please help me God.Dr Sammy D.James

I have no place to sleep,no one to talk too and the world keeps laughing at me.Please God hear me when i pray to you.
Dear God,
Here I am yet again and all my problems are eating me up. I am a mother, a sister, a student and I have so many dreams that I want to achieve but each time I try to call unto you, you are always miles away from me, each time I try to be a better person, something terrible comes knocking into my life and I feel like you are to blame. I am not saying that you are a BAD person but I do not understand why you make me suffer so much. Each time I try to be resilient you through me out and you put more and more pressure on me. I tried night and day to pray so that you can at least make just one day better for me, yet my prayers are always in vain. I feel like you operate in favoritism and some of us you have discarded away and thrown at the deep end.

Last week, we were told to pack our bags and go and yet we did not have a place to stay. It was really bad, today I sit and write this and I still do not know where I will put my head down, I am counting the hours and I try to be hopeful and pray that my guardian angels will come and rescue me, I have been running up and down neglecting all my varsity work in order to look for a place and I simply can not find it, I have tried to long to be strong, yet no help comes my way, I sleep in libraries and try to concentrate and my parents who are miles away from me are all worried sick and I always think about the baby that I have brought into this world and how stupid I was to do the one thing that I never thought that I would do and today I am crying, Yes I do feel like I am a fool like somebody who does not deserve good things in life, i always wonder what it is that I have done to you that was so bad that you put me through all these things and pains, I am trying so hard to give everything my best shot and I do not know what else to do. This life has not been good to me, these tears I cry are just too much to bear and I feel like I am not deserving anymore. I have no place to sleep, no one to talk too and the world keeps laughing at me, everybody just looks at me funny and they think that I am a little bit crazy, how can I not be!!
I have so many dreams and I want to run away from poverty but each time I try it doesnot work. I want the best for my baby and I only have a year to go at university yet I feel like I maybe denied that chance, I am thinkng of going around to companies so that they can sponsor me and I will do whatever that I can to pass and graduate. I want to pull my mother, father and sisters out of the poverty trap but it is not easy, If you were listening please help me out, Just this one time!

No hay comentarios: