19 ago 2009

Wisdom from God.

God gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight,and a breadth of understanding as measureless as the seashore.Solomon wisdom was greater than the wisdom of all the men of the east,and greater than all the wisdom of egypt.He was wiser than any other man,including Ethan the Ezrahite-wiser than Heman,calcol and Darda, the sons of Mahol.And his fame spread to all the surrouding nations.He spoke three thousand proverbs and his songs numbered a thousand and five.He described plant life,from the cedar of lebenon to the hyssop that grows out of walls.He also taught about animals and birds,reptiles and fish.Men of all nations come to listen to Solomon wisdom,sent by all the kings of the world, who had heard of his wisdom.I believe in the promise of God,I was very young when God call me.I coming from a family of 6 childrens in the bahamas,in my house everyone was my ennemy,and God give more and more wisdom over all my family.And now all of the become christian.I the teacher was king over israel in jerusalem.I devoted myself to study and to exploreby wisdom all that is done under heaven.What a heavy burden God has laid on men.I have seen all the things that are done under the sun.,all of them are meaningless a chasing after the wing.What is lacking can,not be count.Thanks a lot,God bless you all.Sammy D.James

No hay comentarios: